Dynamic fast growing project with international ambitions looking for Developer Community Manager to handle building a thriving tech community.
We are building a unique blockchain infrastructure for small and medium enterprises. We want to create business automation and optimization tools that are both affordable and easy to use. We want completely change traditional financial services and paper workflow as the market knows it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Creating and developing a thriving community of English-speaking blockchain developers
Proactively monitor and respond to technical questions in on Twitter, Telegram, Stack Overflow, Reddit, Quora, related forums, and elsewhere
Create content that speaks to our audience of developers: blog posts, conference talks, videos, and more.
Advocate with product, marketing, engineering, and revenue teams for changes we can make on behalf of our customers- report on issues our customers are having, what other players in the space are doing, and where we can make improvements.
Speak at the tech conferences on behalf of the company. Be the main point of contact, creator, editor, and translator for the marketing and localization team to help make sure communications are technically correct and totally appropriate for our audience.
Required skills and attributes:
- Understanding and interest in distributed ledger solutions
- Fluent English
- Ability to read C++, Python code
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Relevant experience of building the professional community
Additional skills considered as a huge plus:
- Beginner’s level of proficiency in HTML and CSS
What are we offering?
- Working experience in one of the hottest industries
- Passionate and driven colleagues
- Zero bureaucracy
- Practically unlimited opportunities for professional and career growth (Yes, really!)
- Working along with the strong team, solving challenging problems
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses
- Cozy and comfortable office, conveniently located in 5 mins walk from Okhotniy Ryad metro station
Interested in this position? Apply Now!