We’re looking for an experienced manager and organisation builder to help develop our operations team as we grow to millions of customers.
You will be a senior leader and key stakeholder at Bitwala
We are growing very fast and face many challenges that a high growth organisation goes through. Operating in a regulated environment as well as having an ambitious internationalisation plan is a challenge that you will have to navigate and coordinate as a key stakeholder in our fast growing team. Managing our partners, making sure our timelines and milestone are kept and setting tangible objectives will be an everyday part of your work.
As a leader, you’ll be responsible to build high performing teams and empower them to make tricky choices with your support and encouragement.
You should be comfortable in adapting to a rapidly changing organisation!
Drawing on your past experience in a highly operational role, you’ll be comfortable managing rapid growth and continually adapting the way your teams operate as the company changes around you. You’ll support others to manage change, identify knowledge and training gaps, and collaborate with other teams to fill those gaps, through hiring and internal progression.
What you will have to bring:
- You’re an experienced manager who has considerable operational experience and background from a startup, Fintech, investment banking or consultancy
- You’ve built and structured fast-growing teams
- You feel comfortable working with data and using it to ask the right questions and make data-driven decisions
- You’re motivated by goals and metrics, and can inspire others to meet them
- You care deeply about delivering amazing service to our customers and are comfortable jumping into frontline support when needed
- You have a ‘hands-on’ approach and are an independent problem solver
- Project Management comes natural to you, as well as confidently engaging and interacting with stakeholders across the business
- Excellent German and English skills
- You have a degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Computer Science