For the second time the largest conference in the Baltic and Northern Europe dedicated to business ideas and technologies for the cryptocurrency industry development, and, in particular, to bitcoin, the most popular crypto currency in the world, will be held from 22 to 23 September in Riga.
The organizers of the conference “Baltic Honeybadger 2018” – SDVentures international investment holding, Hodl Hodl crypto exchange, and OraculeTang Space – invite the conference participants to discuss the results of the first half of 2018, obtain investment forecasts and determine the current trends in the development of the bitcoin market.
“As hype has somewhat faded, the global problems of using cryptocurrency, including scalability and cancellation of transactions, have become obvious. In truth, in spite of this, the world trend is very positive. In fact, the speakers and participants of our conference are those people, in whose hands the tools for solving these problems are located, and, accordingly, the future scenario of the development of the crypto currency in general and bitcoin in particular,” comments Dmitry Volkov, a co-founder of the SDVentures holding.
The purpose of the conference is to bring a discussion of the present and future of the cryptocurrency to a new content level, thanks to the participation of the world-class experts from various fields and bitcoin evangelists: technical specialists and cybersecurity specialists, crypto business owners and authors of the world best-selling books on the topic of cryptocurrencies, including:
• Dr. Adam Beck. President of Blockstream, one of the world’s largest blockchain companies;
• Elizabeth Stark. CEO and a co-owner of Lightning Labs, a Lightning technology development company;
• Giacomo Zucco. Director of BHB NETWORK, bitcoin transaction and the blockchain projects’ accelerator;
• Peter Todd. One of the most famous bitcoin developers;
• Max Keidun. CEO of Hodl Hodl and HouseHodl;
• Tuur Demeester. Economist and Cryptocurrency investor, Editor-in-Chief at Adamant Research;
• Pierre Roberge. CEO of Arc4dia, a specialist in cybersecurity,
as well as many other, equally interesting speakers of the industry.
The first event held in Riga last year showed how much the topic is interesting to both beginners and industry professionals – the conference brought together over 300 participants from the United States, Australia, Russia, Canada, Britain, Germany, Finland, Belgium, Slovakia, Italy, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Latvia and other countries.
Conference Venue: RISEBA Architecture and Media Centre H2O 6 (4 Durbes Street, Riga)